Please read all these Terms and condition carefully:
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you must read these terms and conditions and make sure they contain all that you want ad nothing that you are not happy with.
- These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the customer). We are Chandra Supermarket trading at Chandra Online Shopping of 32 Woodford Avenue, Redbridge, IG2 6XQ with email address Chandraonlineshopping@gmail.com
- These are terms on which we sell our Goods to you. By ordering any of the goods, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You can only purchase the goods from the website if you are eligible to enter into a contact and are at least 18 years old.
- We may contact you using your email address or post if you have expressively agreed to this
- The description of the good is set out in the website, however they may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the good supplied
- Any good made to special requirement is your responsibility to ensure that any information and specification you provide is accurate
- All good will appear on the website are subject to availability
- We can make changes to the good which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirements. We will notify you of any changes
- Alcohol and cigarettes payment will have to do done by card or transfer payment before delivery
- Alcohol and cigarettes will only be sold to those over age of 18, and ID will be required on delivery as proof of age
Basis of sale:
- The description of the goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell you the goods. When an order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it for any reason although we will try to tell you a reason without delay.
- The order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A contract will be formed for the sale of the goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the order (order conformation)
- Any alteration in price under the clause will only take place after we have informed you
- You may be entitled to discounts but any discounts will be at our discretionary
- The price is exclusive of fee for packaging and transportation/delivery
- The price is exclusive of any VAT applicable and other taxes which are imposed or charges by any competent authority
You have the right to cancel the 1 day before delivery but this will have to done via email to Chandraonlineshopping@gmail.com
- We will invoice you for the price of the good on delivery
- Alcohol and Cigarettes will have to paid in full prior to delivery
- You must pay the price either prior to delivery or on delivery according to any credit agreements
- Failure to make payment will result in suspension of future deliveries.
- All payment must be paid in British pounds unless otherwise agreed
- All parties must pay full amount under the terms and conditions without any deductions
- We will arrange delivery of the good specified in the quotation, or your order or to another location we agree in writing
- If you do not supply a specific delivery address you must collect items from our premises.
- Subject to specific terms for any special delivery service delivery can take place any time of the day and must be accepted at any time.
- Failure to take delivery :
- Store or arrange other storage of the good, and will charge you for all associated cost and expenses
- Make arrangements for re-delivery of the good and charge for the re-delivery
- After 10 business days re-sell or otherwise dispose of the good from our premises.
- If re-delivery is not possible, collection from the premises will be required.
- Delivery date and time quoted are approximately only. We will not be liable for any for any delay in delivery of any goods that is caused by circumstances beyond our control or failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the goods.
- If there is no convenient parking our driver won’t bring the goods to the customer this means that the customer will have to go and collect the goods from the driver, sorry for any inconvenient.
- Alcohols and cigarettes should be paid before hand online, no cash payment accepted.
Inspection of goods:
- You much inspect the Goods on delivery or collection
- If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing 1 day of delivery, providing details
- Other than by agreement, we will accept returned goods if we are satisfied that those goods are not defective
- Subject to compliance, you may return goods, we will replace or refund the goods/part of them
- We will under no liability or further obligation in relation to the goods, if:
- If failure to provide notice as set above
- You make further use of such goods after giving notice under the clause above relating to damage/shortage
- If a defect arises because you did not follow our oral/written instructions about storage, commissioning, instillation n use and maintenance of the goods
- The defect arises from normal wear and tear of the good
- The defect arises from misuse or alteration of the good, negligence, wilful damage,
- You bear the risk and cost of returning the goods
- Acceptance of good will be deemed to be upon inspection of them by you and in any event within 1 day after delivery,
Risk and title
- The risk in the good will be passed to you on completion of delivery
- Good will not be delivered until payment is made in full
We will terminate the sale of goods under the contact where:
a.) You commit a material breach within of your obligation under the terms and conditions
b.) You become, or within reason, are about to become subject to bankruptcy order or take advantage of any other stator provision for the relief of debtors.
Limitation of liability
- If we do not deliver the goods, out liability is limited to the cost, and expenses incurred by you in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of goods.
- Out total liability will not, in any circumstances, exceed the total amount of price payable to you
We will not be liable (whether caused by our employee, agent or otherwise) in connection with the goods for:
- Any indirect or special consequential loss, damage cost, or expense
- Any loss of profits, loss of anticipated profits, loss of business, loss of data, loss of reputation of goodwill, Business interruption or other third party claims
- Any loss caused directly/ indirectly by any failure or breach by you in relation to obligations
- Any loss relating to the choice of the good and how they will meet your purpose
Circumstances beyond control of either party:
- Neither party will be liable for any failure or delay in preforming obligations as a result of from any cause beyond reasonable control. Such causes include: power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond control of the party
- breach of terms and conditions will be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach and therefore may affect the order placed